Topics

Trustees Gardeners' Gazette

Sarah Hutt

View this email in your browser
Throughout all the challenges of 2020, we have been humbled and awed by the generosity and resilience of our Boston gardening community.

We wish you all health, hope and joy in the coming year!

We hope to see you all at the (virtual)
Gardeners' Gathering March 20 - 23.
Upcoming Virtual Events

Master Urban Gardener
January 23 to March 17
Apply Here by January 10th for our eight-week virtual garden training. You'll learn about soil health, native plants, fruit trees, garden planning, starting a community garden, permaculture, and managing pests, diseases, and weeds organically.

Grow Lemons in New England
Saturday, January 9
Virtual workshop on how to grow tasty, nutritious citrus indoors in containers.

Crop Varieties Discussion
Wednesday, January 13
Join our virtual conversation on our, and your, favorite crops for urban gardens.

Winter Warmers Mixology Class
Thursday, January 21
DIY Amaro plus cocktails with spicebush, hickory nuts & more.

Facebook
Website
Instagram
Twitter

This email was sent to sarahhutt@...
The Trustees · 200 High St · 200 High Street · Boston, MA 02110-3036 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp