Topics

Tomato havoc

Yasmeen Farra

Hi Gardeners,

If we haven’t met my name is Yasmeen, I am a new gardener this year :)  I would love some advice from some fellow gardeners.

This past week we have suddenly had many nightly pest problems – something is stealing entire tomatoes or taking bites and leaving them destroyed on the vine. In the evening they are intact, in the morning I come back and yet another tomato or two are ruined.

Does anyone else have experience with this at Berkeley, or have advice about how to salvage some of our tomatoes? Thank you and best wishes for all of your gardens!

Sincerely,

Yasmeen