The Police Will Respond to Your Concerns

mcqueenstudio <mcqueenstudio@...>

The police will respond to problems in the garden if we tell them
about them. Perhaps, like me you have seen the evidence of drug
using (I've picked up two hypodermic needles in the last two weeks,
so please keep and eye out). I have also noted the increasing
presence of homeless individuals who have been acting like the garden
is their bathroom (I have seen both bathing and defecating).

Please call Officer Vega in Area D Community Relations at 617-343-
4457. She will listen to your concerns and will alert police patrols
to be aware of these issues.

Remember, they will only know about these problems if we tell them.
Don't assume that someone else is reporting things ... do it
yourself!!