student looking for gardeners to interview for her college project

Sarah Hutt

Hi all
Tis the season to find students approaching the garden to do their school projects.

This email is about Jessica Hernandez who visited the garden Monday night during cleanup but is still looking for a few more people to interview.  If you are interested just email her directly and tell her you are from Berkeley Gardens  or contact me and I will help you set up a meeting with her.  I’ve attached her information so you can decide if you want to help.  If you do interview you can submit your time for garden hour credit.

She is available to meet in the garden during these times:  Sunday (7/28) at any time during the day. Monday (7/29), Wednesday (7/31), Thursday (8/1), or Friday (8/2) around 6:30pm-7pm

Jessica Hernandez <Jhernan4@...>  ber857.654.2498

 Thanks
Sarah
C105