Rain out for tonights Clean up and Social Hour

Due to the rainy weather outlook we are postponing Monday Night Clean Up tonight and will postpone it until next Monday, June 12th

Please note:  Saturday June 17th is South End Garden Tour which we are part of

In preparation for that event we are asking everyone to pitch in and pick up any trash or other debris around your garden, in the common areas, and remove all trash in your garden before the event.

If anyone would like to help out on Saturday, June 17th representing the garden to visitors please respond to this email

Thanks all

Berkeley Garden

Berkeley Community Gardens
FACEBOOK/Berkeley Gardens