Topics

opportunity

Sarah Hutt

Hi Gardeners

Concerning the South End Garden Tour

The Trustees hold annual self-guided summer garden tours in Boston neighborhoods of hidden backyard gardens and community gardens. This year they are creating virtual on-line tours.

For the South End  they would like to include Berkeley Garden.  They will be filming on Friday, July 24th  between Noon and 5pm.

They are looking for 2 Berkeley Gardeners to be filmed and introduce their garden splendor - talk about what is planted, why you are in the garden, what are the benefits to working outdoors - etc.  They are not compensating you for this project, you would be volunteering.

They would like to showcase the range of gardening styles in our garden.

If you are available on Friday and interested in participating please let me know.  There is more information that I will share with you at that time.
Thanks
Sarah
C105