Topics

Notice of Alice Chan's passing

Sadly our dear Alice (garden B107). passed away Wednesday morning.  I’ve attached a picture of her with her husband Tim who passed in 2017.

  Alice's Grandchildren asked to share the information regarding Alice Chan's services  There will be no wake or church service.  Service will be held at Forest Hill Cemetery at 1:00 pm on Monday, December 7th.  If you would like to send flowers, you can have them sent directly to:
Forest Hill Cemetery
95 Forest Hills Ave
Boston, MA  02130
Tel: 617-524-0128
 If you wish to attend the service following are directions:
     After you enter the main gates of Forest Hill Cemetery, take a left onto Tupelo Ave.  Then a left onto Dell Ave to the end and take a right onto Consecration Ave, then a left onto Rockwood Ave, then a left onto Yew Ave and a right onto Dogwood Ave.  The grave site is roughly 7 from the end on the right side.

If you would like to send a card to her grandchildren, including Eugenia who you may have met in the garden -she spent the last couple of years, after Tim’s death with her grandmother.
Alice Chan
%Eugenia Loo
32 Dwight St
Boston, MA 02118-3609

Alice Chan

HI everyone, this is Alice's granddaughter (Eugenia). Just wanted to add that there's a 25 person limit for the service, but the funeral home is going to set up a zoom meeting for family and friends who can't attend and I will pass along that info when I get it. I also wanted to thank BCG and the gardeners for giving my grandma (and grandpa) decades of happiness and for friendships that they would not have otherwise had.  I truly believe that BCG played a huge role in what kept my grandma going after my grandpa past, even in her 90's she'd go 2-3 times a day, the garden was her happy place.

Thank you all so much,
Eugenia Loo

Alice Chan

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pass along the link for the zoom meeting for the funeral services.

https://zoom.us/j/98389344526?pwd=NWYvdVdhTTJrdkEwOXpEL3dqVVBvQT09