Topics

Help needed October 3 9AM

Sarah Hutt

Hi all

I am looking for some help - with the Saturday, October 3, Friends of Peters Park neighborhood park cleanup

They will be getting compost from the Parks Department as part of the Park Oscar program.

We are loaning them shovels and wheelbarrows and they are going to give us a portion of the compost

I am looking for a couple of people who can bring the compost over to the garden around 11:30 - Noon.

If anyone wants to help take tools over at 9AM or bring them back at NOON that would be great too.

Here is the days schedule:
Saturday, October 3rd, 9 AM -12 NOON
Coffee and donuts at 9, work starts at 9:30.
Rain Date October 4th.
Please bring your garden gloves and garbage bags.
Please wear your mask.

If you have questions or can help just respond to this email
Thank you