Happy Earth Day and other calendar news

Sarah Hutt

Hi Gardeners
Tomorrow April 23rd is Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour 6 - 7PM  - stop by if you have any garden questions

TUESDAY April 24,  6-7:30PM----  Trustee event in Berkeley Garden Small Space & Container Gardening (Getting Started)  NOTE date change to TUESDAY April 24th
Learn to grow more with the space you have! From window boxes to milk crates to raised beds, there are lots of ways to get creative about growing in the city. We'll cover crop varieties and techniques for saving space in both beds and containers, and go over the particulars of setting up and maintaining a low-cost container garden.

All Gardeners are welcome to this Trustee event but if not interested please feel free to come to the garden and work in your plot.

And by popular demand — We will be holding a Saturday Cleanup on May 5  from  9 - NOON- this is by popular demand to have cleanups on the weekend - so we hope you will be able to attend.

Also put it on your calendar!!!
The Annual Trustee Garden Plant Sale  will be held on Saturday, May 19 | 10AM-2PM the Trustees will hold their annual Berkeley Community Garden South End Plant Sale on the Tremont end of the garden.

If you are doing you garden community hours independently be sure to submit them to cleanups@... with your name, plot number, amount of time, and description of work you are doing.

Thanks all,

Berkeley Community Gardens
info@...