Garden Snow Team

Danielle Abrams <abramsmd@...>

Hi snow team,
Apologies if this goes to all. I checked the sidewalks at the garden all look good not sure who is also clearing snow. Do the door entries need clearing as well?

image.jpeg

Danielle A102

On Mar 5, 2018, at 10:50 PM, "John McLachlan" <johnmcboston@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

The new email list for the garden is up and running.   Future emails from Sara & co will be coming through the groups.io list

If you fo nothing, you will continue to receive garden emails as usual.

If you want to send a message to the whole list yourself, you can send an email to   gardeners@BCGBoston.groups.io

If you would like more, you can go to the email web site (you'll have to have them give you a password).   Form there you can search old email messages.

Thanks everyone

- John

John McLachlan

Hi Danielle,

Your email did go to everyone, but that’s not the end of the world.

Jeremy of the Trustees, who usually just does Berkeley for us, took care of everything as our snow team hasn’t gotten out there yet.

We shovel the sidewalks only, and no not clear the doorways or any gravel surface.    (Except the main door only to get the snow equipment in and out)

- John Mc

Ted Pietras

I did Tremont before Jeremy showed up! At 6:15 a m---Just an FYI.  Ted

 thank you!