Garden news

Thanks to the 40+ people that turned out on Monday night cleanup to pick up all the trash that has blown into the garden.  The next Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour is April 22

the official garden opening is April 6 - I will be sending out a list of things help is needed to do in the next couple of days - we all need to pitch in to make a successful day.

ALSO
On Friday Jeremy from the Trustees dropped off a dozen pipes to fix the Shawmut end of the alley fence.  They have since disappeared.
 If anyone mistook them for free to use in their garden PLEASE return them.  I've attached a picture of them where he dropped them off.

If you are doing your community hours on your own please send them in so you get credit:  cleanups@...  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it or post it on Facebook.

Thanks