Garden dues

Sarah Hutt

yes Sandra A144 your check has cleared - 

Our treasurer Luke has the job of  logging in all the checks so it takes a while to do the 100 plus checks as they arrive via snail mail.  He tries to log in checks every couple of days.

On Friday, Feb 22  I will send out an email listing all the checks and PayPal payments that have been received - 

Thanks
Sarah 

On Feb 20, 2019, at 4:53 PM, Sandra Garrelick via Groups.Io <sandragarrelick@...> wrote:

Hi Sarah
We are away and haven’t checked mail. We sent a check a long time ago. Since several have had their check returned I am just checking that you received ours.
Looking forward to spring
Sandra Garrelick

Svetlana Avanyan

Deadline is Feb 23, right?

On Feb 20, 2019, at 5:10 PM, Sarah Hutt <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

Our treasurer Luke has the job of  logging in all the checks so it takes a while to do the 100 plus checks as they arrive via snail mail.  He tries to log in checks every couple of days.

On Friday, Feb 22  I will send out an email listing all the checks and PayPal payments that have been received - 

Thanks
Sarah 

On Feb 20, 2019, at 4:53 PM, Sandra Garrelick via Groups.Io <sandragarrelick@...> wrote:

Hi Sarah
We are away and haven’t checked mail. We sent a check a long time ago. Since several have had their check returned I am just checking that you received ours.
Sandra Garrelick

Kevin Hallock

Hi Sarah, 

I didn’t receive an email stating if our check was received; was one sent? 

Thanks, 

Kevin 

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 17:39 Svetlana Avanyan <gavani1@...> wrote:
Deadline is Feb 23, right?

On Feb 20, 2019, at 5:10 PM, Sarah Hutt <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

Our treasurer Luke has the job of  logging in all the checks so it takes a while to do the 100 plus checks as they arrive via snail mail.  He tries to log in checks every couple of days.

Thanks
Sarah 

Hi Sarah
Sandra Garrelick