First Monday night cleanup and social hour tonight

Sarah Hutt

Hi all

It looks like the rain will stop by late afternoon so if you want to come out we will hold our first Monday night cleanup and social hour.  Folks have asked about opening up the garden but the garden is split about 50/50 concerning whether we should wait a little longer or not.  We will start holding the cleanups so we can share information and see how people are feeling.  (Flyer attached)

 If you can help with translation

or take on the task of recording attendance please let me know

                                        First Monday Night cleanup and social hour !

tonight July 19, 6 – 7 PM

                                                    719日第一个星期一晚上清

A few Cleanup tasks

- pull weeds around Shawmut end around common spaces and in front of gate.

- Pick up trash - tonight is trash night in the South End

- This is a good time to cut back lilacs so you’ll have more blooms next spring