Topics

Dumping dirt on top of our plants

Ian Johnson

Hi everyone,

We came to our garden today (C157) after not visiting for a few days. We discovered that someone dumped a few buckets full of dirt, rocks, and weeds on top of our plants. Is anyone missing their dirt and rocks?

Thank you,
Ian and Sean
Plot C157

Svetlana Avanyan

Ian and Sean,

That is unacceptable...

Sorry that this happen to you.

If I can help with cleanup please let me know.

This is Gayane (B120)

On Jun 12, 2020, at 6:58 PM, Ian Johnson <ianwjohnson@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We came to our garden today (C157) after not visiting for a few days. We discovered that someone dumped a few buckets full of dirt, rocks, and weeds on top of our plants. Is anyone missing their dirt and rocks?

Thank you,
Ian and Sean
Plot C157

Zara Zsido

Hi, All
Sean and Ian.
So sorry this happened! All your hard work!
Let me know if you need help bringing them back.
Gardeners, if you don't want something in your garden, (rocks, stones, sand, dirt, empty pots) don't put it on someone else's, or in the border gardens. Take it home or find a corner in your garden.
Please.
Someone's are working to maintain them.
This is a chronic occurrence.
Not okay at all.
Thank you.
ZZ
C-128

On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 4:17:07 PM EDT, Svetlana Avanyan <gavani1@...> wrote:

Ian and Sean,

That is unacceptable...

Sorry that this happen to you.

If I can help with cleanup please let me know.

This is Gayane (B120)
> On Jun 12, 2020, at 6:58 PM, Ian Johnson <ianwjohnson@...> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> We came to our garden today (C157) after not visiting for a few days. We discovered that someone dumped a few buckets full of dirt, rocks, and weeds on top of our plants. Is anyone missing their dirt and rocks?
>
> Thank you,
> Ian and Sean
> Plot C157

Elizabeth ANDERSON

Hey Sean and Ian,

I took a look at your plot this evening and am glad to see that you’ve restored it to it’s normal state of peerless gorgeousness. I always enjoy looking at your beautiful garden and am sorry this happened to you. I’ve had a few incidents of vandalism, not recently, and I know how upsetting it can be. I hope this doesn’t happen to you again.
Enjoy the weekend!

Elizabeth A164