COMPOST delivery Friday May 7th ----3rd try is a charm 五月七日星期五的堆肥交付

Sarah Hutt

Sorry I had incorrect Chinese translation for date — 五月七日星期五的堆肥交付
now notice below is correct - thank you Sue for catching it!!!

Compost Delivery NOW on Friday, May 7th

五月七日星期五的堆肥交付

First delivery at about 10AM  ——  4 Truck loads in all deliveries throughout the day

第一次交付在上午10点左右-总共4卡车负载

This soil is to be shared with all garden members

This composted soil is only for garden members per our agreement with the City of Boston who provides the soil

We will have 4 truck deliveries vs. the usual one or two.  This will allow people to get compost throughout the day

这块土地将与所有花园成员共享

We are going to need EVERYONES cooperation to make sure everyone gets soil.

We have calculated that each member can have

每个人都应该收到一些堆肥,所以请限制分配的金额

Limit 2 wheelbarrows-----------限制2架手推

Or 10 white buckets or 10 rice bags-------------10个白色桶10个米袋-

Due to the necessity to maintain social distancing we ask everyone continue to wear their masks.