Topics

Clean up notice

Notice!!!  we will have the dumpster the weekend of October 23 - 25 - please plan to use this time to clean up your garden and prepare for winter.
Thank you Lixian for translating this information.
I’ve attached this info as a flyer - if anyone has access to a xerox machine and can print out copies please let me know so we can hand them out and post them in the garden.  I have colored paper that you can use.  Please respond to this email and let me know.
Thanks everyone.

Berkeley Community Garden Fall Cleanup

伯克利社区花园秋季清理

DUMPSTER will be available/垃圾车厢将在菜园前停三天

Friday, October 23 /1023日,星期五

Saturday, October 24 /1024日,星期六

                Sunday, October 25 /1025日,星期日

Rain or shine /风雨无阻

Practicing Social Distancing!!! please everyone must wear a mask

 们需要保持社会距离,所以请大家都戴口罩

Bring your own garbage bags & gloves/带上自己的垃圾袋和手套

There will be no formal meeting in the middle/ 间不会有正式会议

No Potluck /没有联欢会餐

Shovels, rakes & wheelbarrows will be available over the weekend

周末将会有铁锹,耙子和独轮车可以使用

The DUMPSTER will be delivered Friday morning and then DUMPSTER removal will be early on Monday.

( 垃圾车在周五早上到, 周一早上离开)

Berkeley Community Gardens
info@...
www.berkeleygardens.org