[berkeleygardens] summer

Joe Antoun

Hi--i started pulling some and will be able to help pull next week.

Joe

On August 10, 2017 at 11:13 AM "Sarah Hutt sarahhutt@... [berkeleygardens]" <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi all

1. I’m looking for help with the C Row common areas - pulling weeds, mulching flowers, and thinking together about what to plant next year.

2. We need a volunteer to work with the Parks Dept to pick up daffodil bulbs

3. A trip to Home Depot for a few supplies

If interested please let me know

Remember to log in your hours if you have been working in the garden ! cleanups@...

Thanks
Sarah
C105

Berkeley Community Gardens
info@...
cleanups@...
www.berkeleygardens.org
FACEBOOK/Berkeley Gardens

Sheila Arpe <Sheila.Arpe@...>

Hi I've been working regularly on Tremont end of C row. Will continue to do so. Enjoy the beautiful weather. Sheila

On Aug 10, 2017, at 1:38 PM, JOSEPH ANTOUN joseph_antoun@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

[...]

Elizabeth ANDERSON

I could use some education on which are the weeds. I'm familiar with some. If anyone with better knowledge than me and willing to give a tutorial is planning to weed this weekend or next week, please text me at (617) 794-8604 and I'll try to join you.
Thanks,
Elizabeth A164

On Aug 10, 2017, at 16:11, Sheila Arpe Sheila.Arpe@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

[...]

Lalit Lodha

I've been taking care of the area next to Z's plot and behind mine c132.  I've planted some sunflowers but do not know which plants are weeds.
Lalit

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:11pm, Sheila Arpe Sheila.Arpe@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry, I'm busy on Saturday till late afternoon. :(