[berkeleygardens] summer

Betsy Feldmann

Happy to "think" about common areas with others too. I've torn my bicep so can't do too much pulling/weeding.

On Aug 10, 2017, at 11:13 AM, Sarah Hutt sarahhutt@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi all

1. I’m looking for help with the C Row common areas - pulling weeds, mulching flowers, and thinking together about what to plant next year.

2. We need a volunteer to work with the Parks Dept to pick up daffodil bulbs

3. A trip to Home Depot for a few supplies

If interested please let me know

Remember to log in your hours if you have been working in the garden ! cleanups@...

Thanks
Sarah