Topics

A request

Sarah Hutt

Hi all

This is a bit of a wild request but - some of you may remember last summer when BU students visited the garden to do interviews and collect plant samples for a class on historical research and archiving.

As a result of the information they collected the kids wanted to give us a New Garden Sign that had more historical information to celebrate the gardens creation.

With the help of some of you - we edited it and sent it off to the printer.

We were just notified it has finally been completed.

Just on the chance I wondered if anyone traveled to East Greenwich RI and could pick it up.
The garden will pay for gas and tolls.

If not no problem.

Thanks

Sarah C105