6 more days !!!April 6 Garden Cleanup

Sarah Hutt

Hi all - nice to see many of you in the garden already getting ready for planting.

As you all know by now our April 6 Garden Cleanup and cookout/potluck is fast approaching.  Help is needed - everyone gets Community Hours credited for showing up and extra hours when you help with a specific project.

April 6 Annual Garden Cleanup and Cookout + Potluck

Help is needed for the following tasks - if you are interested let me know and I will give you more details

9AM Pick up coffee from Dunkin Donuts bring back to garden and set up for everyone

9AM  Setting up tables for donuts and for potluck foods as they arrive

9AM        Clean up begins

 Help is needed to lead cleanup team that will each concentrate on a specific tasks so we can take advantage of  the dumpster

11:00 AM Start setting up grill and getting things ready - we will start cooking about 12:15 so  the first round of hot dogs is ready by 12:30

11:30 AM Cookout food arrives - help Melissa unload her car and bring food to center area

NOON     TRANSLATOR NEEDED ---All Members Garden meeting in central area

Also on hand will be our State and Local political representatives

12:30     Cookout starts --Hot dogs + veggie burgers, buns, condiments, plastic forks and spoons supplied • Bring a dish to share

1:30 - 2:15PM       Help with Trustees "Spring Garden Basics Workshop” with Michelle DeLima from Trustees  Getting Your Garden Started, followed by Vegetable Growing Q&A

EVERYONE:  On Saturday — Bring your garden gloves, garbage bags, garden tools, and lots of energy.

Remember to Log in Your Community Time:  cleanups@...  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it.

Thanks - and see you soon