2018 garden schedule

As we prepare to send out invoices for garden renewal we ask if you are not returning to please let us know.   An email will be posted when they are mailed so you can let us know if you didn’t receive yours.

When you get your invoice and IF your community hours weren’t credited just send a note describing what you did and we will make the changes to your invoice.  No need to lose your temper.  Mistakes happen on the administrative side – or maybe you didn’t submit them.  It can be worked out.

 Notice will be going out for all the upcoming events for help  -  but now, so you can plan here are the important 2018 garden dates

*   All fees must be paid by Saturday, March 24, 2018.  After that date, any plots that are unpaid will be considered abandoned, and will be emptied and raffled off in the spring lottery.

 *   Last day to pay Garden Renewal dues --- You can pay your dues in person on Saturday, March 24th 10AM – NOON @ Project Place 1145 Washington Street (on corner of E. Berkeley and Washington St)

*   NEW THIS YEAR Spring Lottery will not be held during Spring Cleanup.  Instead it will be held on Saturday, March 31st from 8AM to 10:00 AM. at Project Place, 1145 Washington Street (on corner of E. Berkeley and Washington St)

Weather permitting---First Monday Night cleanup and Social Hour ! March:  26th 6pm – 7pm

April 7th— Saturday Annual Spring Cleanup + Potluck weekend

Please bring gloves, garbage bags and tools to help clean. + + + +  Check in to be credited your time + + + + Job listings will be on web site.

Monday Night Regular Clean-up  and Social Hour 6pm – 7pm

  • April 23rd
  • May:  7th, 21st
  • June:  4th, 18th
  • July:  9th, 23rd
  • August:  6th,  23rd
  • September:  10th, 24th
  • October: 15th—Monday Regular Clean-up, (5pm start)

Cleanups start 6pm  weather permitting check email if in doubt. + + + Please bring gloves, garbage bags and tools to help clean. + + + Check in to be credited your time.

 October 27th—Saturday Annual Fall Cleanup + Potluck weekend

Berkeley Community Gardens
info@...
cleanups@...