HELP needed -- Snow shoveling

Sarah Hutt

Hello all
With the holidays upon us our Shoveling Team is a little short of help.

If you would consider helping out please let me know.

The Trustees have agreed to shovel/use our snow blower along E. Berkeley and will also shovel along the Shawmut and Tremont ends of the garden but we are suppose to monitor them and keep them clear since the Trustee help are responsible for all 90 gardens.

We need someone who can check the area, watch the weather and let folks know when it needs to be cleared.
This person can help with the work or just announce what needs to be done to coordinate for others to assist
 - The shovels are in the shed
- There is a salt spreader in the shed to cover the sidewalks if needed to keep the sidewalk clear  - and a few bags of salt and sand in the shed to add to the 50/50 mix

Anyone that assists gets double hours - and we round up to the next hour so its a good way to clear up your hours for the year.

If you are interested please let me know

Sarah -John - Ted

Berkeley Community Gardens
info@...
cleanups@...