Season Update

 GATES are now LOCKED for the season - and water will be turned off this week - with the season winding down and weather changes lets all work together to make sure the gates are locked.   Our new spiffy gates are self locking when you leave just close them behind you.  IF you need a key let me know.

Ted is still treating gardens against rats so if you see anything please let us know.  Remember besides rats there are skunks in the neighborhood too so don’t leave any trash - rotting vegetables in your garden.

Need some work hours????????

Would anyone be interested in helping with the last organized neighborhood clean up -- Saturday NOVEMBER 18?  The City’s Love Your Block will be held on the 18th - clean up is between 10 - NOON City will pick up any bagged trash.  Coffee and donuts are usually served at the start …. if anyone is interested please respond

There are still daffodil bulbs available for planting - respond to this email if you are interesting in planting some

Trash always needs to be picked up in the garden.

If you like winter sports and want to do a little exercise when it snows consider joining the snow team - we have worked out an arrangement to only shovel Tremont and Shawmut ends of the garden - you are given double hours for the work  -  please respond to this email -

Remember if you do independent work hours send it to <cleanups@...>  With your name, plot number, the date you work, what you worked on, and the numbers of hours.

If you are interested in an intensive learning experience to become a Master Urban Gardener check out this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ilEuUCCKkc6Jhj542

 Veterans Day coming up - thank a Veteran

Thanks all for a great season
The Garden Leadership Committee
Berkeley Community Gardens
FACEBOOK/Berkeley Gardens