October 28th Saturday Annual End of Garden Clean up and Potluck

We are looking forward to seeing everyone for our final garden gathering of the season.  We will have a dumpster from Friday - Sunday so take advantage of this opportunity to open up the space in your garden !!!!  Get rid of wood, buckets, old fencing and other unused things that clog up your garden over the summer.

The City’s Parks Department will be distributing Daffodil bulbs for planting around Berkeley Garden - Next time you are at Home Depot consider picking up other types of bulbs to compliment the daffodils - ether donate them to the common areas or put them in and around your plot.  Its only 5 months (150 days) till spring !!!

If you know you are not returning this is your chance to salvage anything you want to keep - please make arrangements to leave your keys and locks !!!!

If you have been working independently in the garden be sure to get your work hours in - it just takes a minute - Name, plot number, amount of time, description of what you did.   <cleanups@...>

Thanks everyone

Berkeley Community Gardens
FACEBOOK/Berkeley Gardens