garden reminder

Sarah Hutt

Hi all

Monday night is clean up - due to the shortening day we will start at 5PM and end at 6PM
we are out of garbage bags for please bring them for your garden trash

Everyone be aware the Trustees will be holding an Apple Festival on Saturday October 21 in the garden
We need to clean up the garden and tidy it up so lets make it a goal to get rid of all the trash  around the garden.

Our Annual End of Season Fall Clean Up and Potluck Lunch is October 28 please make an effort to attend.

If you know now that you won’t be returning next year to your garden plot please let us know - be sure to leave your gate keys and, if you have a garden lock leave those keys too.

Please send in your work hours <cleanups@...>

Berkeley Community Gardens
FACEBOOK/Berkeley Gardens