Re: [berkeleygardens] summer

Lalit Lodha

I've been taking care of the area next to Z's plot and behind mine c132.  I've planted some sunflowers but do not know which plants are weeds.
Lalit

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:11pm, Sheila Arpe Sheila.Arpe@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi I've been working regularly on Tremont end of C row. Will continue to do so. Enjoy the beautiful weather. Sheila

On Aug 10, 2017, at 1:38 PM, JOSEPH ANTOUN joseph_antoun@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi--i started pulling some and will be able to help pull next week.

Joe

On August 10, 2017 at 11:13 AM "Sarah Hutt sarahhutt@... [berkeleygardens]" <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi all

1. I’m looking for help with the C Row common areas - pulling weeds, mulching flowers, and thinking together about what to plant next year.

2. We need a volunteer to work with the Parks Dept to pick up daffodil bulbs

3. A trip to Home Depot for a few supplies

If interested please let me know

Remember to log in your hours if you have been working in the garden ! cleanups@...

Thanks
Sarah