Re: [berkeleygardens] summer

Elizabeth ANDERSON

I could use some education on which are the weeds. I'm familiar with some. If anyone with better knowledge than me and willing to give a tutorial is planning to weed this weekend or next week, please text me at (617) 794-8604 and I'll try to join you.
Thanks,
Elizabeth A164

On Aug 10, 2017, at 16:11, Sheila Arpe Sheila.Arpe@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi I've been working regularly on Tremont end of C row. Will continue to do so. Enjoy the beautiful weather. Sheila

On Aug 10, 2017, at 1:38 PM, JOSEPH ANTOUN joseph_antoun@... [berkeleygardens] <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi--i started pulling some and will be able to help pull next week.

Joe

On August 10, 2017 at 11:13 AM "Sarah Hutt sarahhutt@... [berkeleygardens]" <berkeleygardens-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi all

1. I’m looking for help with the C Row common areas - pulling weeds, mulching flowers, and thinking together about what to plant next year.

2. We need a volunteer to work with the Parks Dept to pick up daffodil bulbs

3. A trip to Home Depot for a few supplies

If interested please let me know

Remember to log in your hours if you have been working in the garden ! cleanups@...

Thanks
Sarah