Plot Renewal LAST DAY March 11

Sarah Hutt

82 gardeners have yet to renew - Are you one of them?  There is still time to send in your check ! !  ! !!

PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION for Renewal—this will be the very LAST CHANCE to renew your garden.
 Any garden not renewed by March 11th we will assume you are not returning and will be part of the Lottery on April 1st

PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION  Project Place, 1145 Washington Street 2d floor (there is an elevator)
on corner of E. Berkeley and Washington Street by the outgoing Silverline Stop.----over the Myer+Chang Restaurant

Saturday March 11 from 10 - 11:30

If you have questions about your garden fees please respond to this email or come to Project Place.   We will not settle issues at the Garden Clean up on April 1st

If you are not returning PLEASE return your garden keys - and leave the padlock

If you have seeds from last year you didn’t use and would like to trade please bring them on Saturday