Vandalism in Garden

Today I went into the garden just to see what was coming up (I did find tulips poking through) and came across two damaged C Row Irrigation pipes.  One is by C120 and the other C138

I lengths of pipe and facets were found thrown in the grass some ways from both of them

This is the time of year people when we find damage in the garden so please keep your eyes open when in the garden or when walking by.
 If you see anything call 911

Please continue to keep gates locked.

Please notify us immediately if you see anything that has been tampered with

We will try and make all repairs before the water is turned on in May.

Thanks everyone