Re: [berkeleygardens] New file uploaded to berkeleygardens

ken hartlage <khartlage@...>

Right. I don't have a yahoo anything so this is all new to me. I will give it a try.

On Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:18:06 -0400 "John S. McLachlan" <jmclachlan@draper.com> wrote:

John,
Do i sign up for a new id and pw or is there already one for me that
i obviously don't have.
Thanks
Depends on how you look at this...

If you do not have a Yahoo ID, you would need to get one - Is this
what your asking??

The file I posted is a file that will get sent to people when they
sign up - since you're a moderator, it sent you the file notice
automatically as soon as it was uploaded.
--

John McLachlan