Worcester Street Community Garden: Pine Village Nursery School Ribbon Cutting

Sarah Hutt

Hi All

Our sister garden Worcester Street is hosting an open house Thursday afternoon to celebrate the Pine Village Nursery School plantings and meet some fellow gardeners
The Worcester Street garden is at 114 Worcester Street between Columbus Ave and Tremont Street  (closest cross streets between Alley 516 & Concord Pl)

Official Garden Open House, Thursday, May 27th 3:30-5:00

We are having an "Official Garden Open House" on Thursday, May 27th from 3:30-5:00. From 3:30-3:45 we will have a short opening celebration with a song from Casey's class and a ribbon cutting, everyone is welcome.

Then from 3:45 -5:00 (feel free to drop in for a few minutes or stay the whole time), we will have an open house for everyone to check out the new PVP garden, I will be answering questions.

 This is a great time to  check out the Worcester Street Community Garden, and see all the hard work the kids have put into planting, making signs and stepping stones. We hope you can join us!