Clean Up today Rain or Shine

Sarah Hutt

Just a reminder that the Garden Clean Up is still on Rain or Shine so wear your boots and bring your rain coat ! ! ! !

The dumpster will be delivered this morning and needs to be filled.

Please bring gloves, garden tools --- especially if you are taking on a special task.

Lottery will start collecting names at 11 AM -- anyone interested must be present to qualify and ready to pay their $40 garden fees.

There will be a short meeting after Lottery is completed to kick off the Beautification of Berkeley Garden Program and fill you in on upcoming construction deadlines for the fence and planting row along the C Row / E. Berkeley Street.

Lunch will start at about 12:30 - if you don't like hot dogs bring a sandwich and enjoy the company -- We're still looking for a chief -- (hopefully the rain will pass and we can get the grill going)

Thanks to all the volunteers, including the Leadership Committee, who have helped to prepare for today - and to those who volunteered to bring food and drinks for the potluck.

See you there
Garden Leadership