Help needed for May 8th Clean up

Its that time of year again -- water is on, NEXT -- May 8th Annual Clean-Up.

Of course to have a successful Garden Clean-Up it depends on all of us to pitch in.

There are two opportunities to help -- leading up to the date and the day of

Leading up to the date we need:
Visiting City Hall to pay and pick up the NO PARKING permit for the dumpster site.
Walking through the garden to do a visual inventory of gardens that need new gates and dividing fences
Marking off Lottery Gardens for May 8th

If you have time to do any of these tasks please contact sarah@berkeleygardens.org

May 8 tasks during the day
If you are willing to take on a task during Clean up please contact sarah@berkeleygardens.org and a list will be sent to you to choose what you would like to do.

Besides finishing the fence and starting plans to fence in the alley side of the garden we also have some other hot topics

Safety in the garden
Major garden clean up

If you are interested in either of these projects please contact sarah@berkeleygardens.org- a committee will be set up to try and implement some new garden habits.

As you are all aware the garden can not run successfully if only a few people are trying to hold it all together - we are a community of volunteers- I'm looking forward to meeting and working with more of you so we can celebrate another wonderful summer in the garden

Thanks
Garden Leadership.