Volunteers needed for YWCA renewal sign up

Sarah Hutt

To all,

Its really lless than two weeks until Garden Plot Renewal Sign-Up.  I'm looking for Volunteers to help that day.  If you are interested in working that from 10 - NOON please contact me, you will receive garden work credit.  sarahhutt@....

Due to the hectic nature of the day and the technical information you need to know you must sign up in advance as it is impossible for people to just show up to help.

April 10 Garden Plot Renewal Sign-Up at the Berkeley Street YWCA, 40 Berkeley Street 10 AM - NOON.

If you have not yet received your garden renewal invoice letter in the mail please contact Jason <jason@...>.

Garden Fees are due April 10 - no exceptions

Last chance to pay is in person at the Renewal Sign-Up at the Berkeley YWCA, 40 Berkeley Street. Please contact Jason  if this is a problem.  Any unclaimed gardens will be part of the May 10 Annual Clean up and Garden Lottery.

Happy Spring,

Berkeley Garden Leadership