South End Garden Tour Sponsorship and Advertising

Its that time of year to begin planning the South End Garden Tour - I am forwarding the following from Laura Kozel who is on the fundraising committee. Please address all inquiries to her, her contact info is below

________________________________________________________________________ _______
The South End Garden Tour is a major, established neighborhood event considered the best in Boston. The Garden Tour is the major fundraiser for the Land Trust - a non-profit, community-based organization established to protect community gardens and pocket parks in the South End and Lower Roxbury. Participation grows annually, with ~1,000 garden lovers participating from Boston, surrounding suburbs and out of state.

Opportunities to support the event include sponsorship or placing an ad in the tour booklet for the day of the event. The attached letter describes the benefits of sponsorship.

Key Info:
. The tour date is set for Saturday, June 19th from 10am to 4pm. Sponsorship includes free tickets to the event and other items detailed in the attached letter.
. If possible, please let Laura Kozel know about your sponsorship by April 1st so we can include your logo on all of our publicity materials.
. We rotate the tour to different sections of the neighborhood every 5 years as we have such a huge number of private and community gardens. This year, the tour area is from W. Newton St to Harrison Ave and from Tremont to Northampton Sts.
. Our website is: www.southendgardentour.org where you can see pictures from last year.

Another option (although with much less publicity as nothing will be included in the pre tour materials, articles and advertising) is supporting the tour by placing an Ad in the Tour booklet. Business ads are $400 (Full page), $250 (half page), $175 (quarter page) and $80 (1/8th page).

Thank you for your generous support and please call me with any questions.

Laura

Laura Kozel
South End Garden Tour Sponsorship Chair
857.222.7256