Garden update

Sarah Hutt

To all,

It's that time of year again, you may have noticed the Christmas trees are back at the Tremont end of Berkeley Community Garden. Please consider getting your trees there and tell your friends.

While the garden doesn't get money directly from the tree sales, rental of the area does cover part of our operating expenses. And, if Mr. Christmas has healthy sales he'll be back. They will also deliver your tree to your house if your in the South End.

Good news, the shed will arrive early Saturday morning (FINALLY) if you see David Walsh shake his hand for sticking with this -- Feel free to come buy and cheer as the shed is built by those wonderful people at Sheds USA.

Fence work and the C Row work will continue, Ann will post information as things move along.

Due to commitments that I have in the spring (an art exhibition in March) I am looking for volunteers to take over some tasks for the April Annual Garden Plot Renewal event at the YWCA and the May Spring Clean Up and Lottery. If you are interested please contact me. ITs a great way to get your hours completed early in the season.

If you'd like to work on the Leadership Committee we would love to have you join, please let me know if you are interested.

Happy Holidays

Sarah C102
Berkeley Community Garden Leadership Committee.