October 24 Clean up postponed

Due to the inclement weather predicted for Saturday we are going to postpone the Annual "End of Season Clean- UP" one week -
End of Season Clean-Up will now be
Saturday October 28
beginning at 10 am, potluck lunch will be around 1pm

We will be renting an extra large dumpster on the 28th which will be available all weekend.

You are encouraged  to use this opportunity to clean out your gardens of all dead plants and old fencing, wood - anything you consider trash.

Please DO NOT pile up trash at the Shawmut end of the garden.   It causes much frustration from our neighbors and threats of fines by Inspectional Services Department.

Trash days in the South End start Monday night after 6pm with a Tuesday morning pick up and Thursday night after 6pm with a Friday morning pick up.  Please take any debris with you to put out with the trash.

 Many thanks to Dominic who has tried to keep that area clear by moving it out on trash day.  We would all prefer you not leave it there.

If you still need to make up your work hours for the season on Friday I will post a job list, please feel free to do any of those tasks in your own time.

Please pass the word about and if you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks
Sarah Hutt
Garden Leadership committee