Re: [berkeleygardens] test

ken hartlage <khartlage@...>

Cool,
We're in the 21st century!! Does this mean i can send out birding updates?

Now for a word from our sponsors:
I assume one sends an email to the group, it is to all. OK. Great for group communications. How do we propose handling feedback, questions, etc.
It suggests, amongst other things, that we consider more formally introducing our roles to others, or at least agree amongst ourselves who does what.

On Thu, 30 May 2002 14:46:21 -0400 "John S. McLachlan" <jmclachlan@draper.com> wrote:

Hey, our new e-mail group. If you two are happy campers, I'll
start inviting other folks to the group
--

John McLachlan