rain out - cleanup 7/29

John McLachlan

As seems to be our luck, the cleanup was rained out again yesterday.

We will be having a special cleanup on Monday, 7/29 from 6-7. This is in preparation for the concert on Tuesday night - we want to put our best foot forward.

Cleanup will be trash cleanup, grass cutting (if needed) and other aesthetic cleanup items (no heavy work).

Hope to see you all there!

(richard - can we get a translated sign up before Monday? You can FAX something to me or sarah if needed. Thanks)
--

John McLachlan