boulder seating

mcqueenstudio <mcqueenstudio@...>

Thanks to my brother Jim and his neighbor Chris, both from the
Rutland/Haven Street Garden, we have successfully moved two of the
stray boulders into a nice sitting arrangement under the birch tree.
Thanks also to John and Howard who helped and provided advice.

We also moved two of the concrete planters to the open public area in
preparation for drilling holes in the bottom and getting them in
operation. I will have a concrete drill bit early next week and will
again bring my extension cords to clean up. There is a third planter
by the bulletin board and I think, if Roger and Howard will let us
tap into their electric, we can complete the job ourselves without
continuing to wait for Klaus or a contractor or someone to do it.

-- Ann