Re: Question for membership

Elizabeth ANDERSON

Hi Sarah,

I miss the visitors. They enjoy the garden so much and I feel safer knowing they are walking through with eyes open or sitting in the public areas during the times when few other gardeners are around. Plus it seems unfriendly to the neighbors to lock them out. When they can come in and enjoy the garden, maybe they think of it as a neighborhood treasure, which it is! I wonder also if more donations are made when more people experience the garden.

I’m for being open from morning till evening, like we were before. I’d be willing to help out with closing the garden as I’m there till sunset usually once or twice a week.

Elizabeth A164

On Jul 7, 2021, at 14:53, Sarah Hutt via groups.io <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

 Hello All

We need to decide if we are opening up again this summer.  I would really appreciate some feedback on the following.  If you have another idea please let me know.

  • Is it time to start up the Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour?
  • Do we want to try it on a different night?
  • If we set up to do small projects on the weekends would anyone be interested or would you rather they are just posted?
  • Should we open up only on the weekends?  someone would need to open the gates and close them
  • Should we open evenings only - 4 till sunset?  someone would need to open the gates and close them
  • Do we want to open mornings by 7 and close at sunset? someone would need to open the gates and close them

I would really appreciate your thoughts and any ideas you might have about this.
Thank you
Sarah
C105