Question for membership

Sarah Hutt

Hello All

We need to decide if we are opening up again this summer.  I would really appreciate some feedback on the following.  If you have another idea please let me know.

  • Is it time to start up the Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour?
  • Do we want to try it on a different night?
  • If we set up to do small projects on the weekends would anyone be interested or would you rather they are just posted?
  • Should we open up only on the weekends?  someone would need to open the gates and close them
  • Should we open evenings only - 4 till sunset?  someone would need to open the gates and close them
  • Do we want to open mornings by 7 and close at sunset? someone would need to open the gates and close them

I would really appreciate your thoughts and any ideas you might have about this.
Thank you
Sarah
C105