Tomorrow the dumpster arrives

The water is on but the plumbing is still damaged so please be careful when using the water faucets
Report any leaks or problems. Water is on a 12 hour timer sunrise to sunset.

I know tomorrow calls for rain the dumpster will still be delivered in the morning.  It will leave 7AM Monday morning.

This weekend is cleanup so please use this time to clean out your garden plot of all the debris that has collected from last fall.

If you are on the A Row PLEASE DO NOT TOSS OUT THE RAT TRAPS!!!

We will be keeping track of your community time this year - everyone is required to put in at least 12 hours /year.

Here are some tasks that need your attention
  • Clean out area around shed and patio area where the glass table sits
  • Pick up trash all around garden
  • Someone to clean up and rotate the winter gear and the summer gear in the shed
  • Oversee moving bags of trash by Shawmut gate into dumpster - bring them all the way to the back of the dumpster
  • Help with light repair on plot fences and gates and a few other projects.
  • Trim and clean oriental grasses
  • Remove two dead bushes from Tremont front area
If you see other things that need cleaning or repair let us know.

Thanks