Ready to plant seedlings available from Neighborhood Farm---an special opportunity

I reached out to the Neighborhood Farm -the people who sell plants and produce at SOWa in the spring/summer   .Many of you have gotten plants from them in SoWa over the years.

They have agreed to deliver cold weather plants to us this weekend if we can get at minimum of 20 orders.

Their plants are excellent and produce tons of fruits. They are offering Farm Share vegetables, flowers, herbs, cold weather vegetables, and garden supplies.  They are offering peppers but those should go in a cold frame because its too cold to put them out in the garden.

IF you decide to place an order it will be delivered this Saturday afternoon April 16th.  DEADLINE to ORDER IS midnight April 14th.

PLEASE email me if you order so we can keep track of our orders and make sure they all arrive in the delivery.

Here are their instructions:  Please follow them closely -

To order, people should go on our online store, make your selection from their 3 pages of stuff. - page 1 is farm share vegetables, pages 2-3 flowers, plants, and supplies - but check to make sure you are getting plants and not vegetables if you want plants!!!

choose "Community Servings Parking Lot, JP, Pickup on Sat, April 17th 2021”.

Then, as you get to the payment page, there is a place to add a "Note to Seller”.
WRITE IN  "For Dropoff at Berkeley Community Garden" in the Note to Seller box,

and they will know to hold it aside and bring it to the garden.

PLEASE email me <info@...> if you order so we can track your order and double check so nothing gets left behind.

Good luck