Garden Cleanup this weekend

Just a reminder the dumpster will be arriving on Friday morning April 16 - there is no exact time - but its usually here by 10AM.
The dumpster will be here through Sunday April 18.  It will be picked up at 7AM on Monday April 19.

Please fill the dumpster from the back to the front - we always fill them so pack your debris so we can get more in.

We need help
to open the shed and bring out the wheelbarrows and tools and then lock them back in the shed at end of each day.

Friday - Open 10AM Close 6:30PM
Saturday -Open  9AM (or earlier if you are up) Close 6:30PM
Sunday -Open  9AM (or earlier if you are up) Close 6:30PM

Please let me know if you can help. <info@...>

Please be sure to welcome our new members - and your new neighbors
A121 - Donna Coffelt
A157 - Mike Doran
A165 - Anyssa Buchanan
C121 - Vasily Izumchensky
C147 - Matt Leary
C174 - Madeleine Warren

Hopefully the patch repairs to our water system will be completed and we will have water this week.

Remember to Log Your Community Time:  <cleanups@...>
include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it.
Trustee’s require us to file a report at the end of the season showing how many volunteer hours we need to sustain the garden.  It is important we are able to accurately represent the amount of work it takes to run the garden.

Questions?
Garden Leadership Council - join us!!!