Plumbing UPDATE

Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning plumbers will be visiting the garden with Alex from the Trustees, (the owners of our property) to cap all the broken irrigation stands and check underground to make sure there isn’t more damage.

This may require some extensive digging along the main path where most of the damage was done.  Please do not fill in their holes!!

They will cap the broken pipes so the water can be turned on and we can use the remaining faucets not damaged in the vandalism.

Water should be on in the next week —Unless they find more damage than expected underground.

C105