Re: Garden request for members

Zara Zsido

Peel-off China Markers work great for re-marking the existing plot number tags. I used one for C-128 4 years ago, and it hasn't changed. These are available at art supply stores, Staples, etc.

Happy to loan mine, if you want to texted me to arrange meet.

Zara
C-128
857-492-5776

On Thursday, April 1, 2021, 02:26:32 PM EDT, Sarah Hutt via groups.io <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

Hello Gardeners

We have a problem that I am hoping you can help with.

Some years ago one of our gardeners made plot tags indicating row and number for each of the 158 individual plots.  I’ve attached one below of the surviving tags.

Over time some have bleached out and some disappeared.  Each plot is located in one of 3 rows A, B. or C and has a unique plot number.  For example my garden is in the C Row so its C105.

These tags are really helpful as guides when we are trying to locate things in the garden and identifying gardens each spring when unclaimed gardens are available for Lottery.

Our request if to asking everyone to please make a plot sign to identify their garden plot.

Be creative! It should be made of durable materials - you can repurpose the old tag - make sure to use the letter row and number.

Please feel free to include Chinese, Russian or whatever your language is but make sure to also include English

If you don’t know your plot number or need help attaching it to your garden fence, let me know.    Labels should be attached near your gate and be at least 2” x 3”.
Everyone that makes a tag will be credited with an hour of garden community work time.
If you have questions please let me know.

Sarah C105