very sad news to report - vandalism in the garden

Sarah Hutt

To all Gardeners

On Tuesday afternoon it was discovered that the our water system had been vandalized along the A and B Row with some damage on the C Row.  This may delay our ability to turn on the garden water.

We will be bringing plumbers into the garden this week to access the damage to the underground  connections.  - this will require digging of trenches along the A and B Row. We are hoping repairs can be made quickly.

These are the water faucets that we found damaged so far
B107 - Pump intact, side taps missing
A132 - both pump and spigots missing
A143 - Pump intact, side taps missing
A151 - both pump and spigots missing
B168 - Pump intact, side taps missing
B174 - Pump intact, side taps missing
C102 - complete pipe assembly missing

If you find the water spigot by your garden is missing or damaged and it is not on the list  please let us know.  Email info@...

Please share this information with your fellow gardeners.

Thank you
John, Ted, and Sarah