Re: Notice of Alice Chan's passing

Alice Chan

HI everyone, this is Alice's granddaughter (Eugenia). Just wanted to add that there's a 25 person limit for the service, but the funeral home is going to set up a zoom meeting for family and friends who can't attend and I will pass along that info when I get it. I also wanted to thank BCG and the gardeners for giving my grandma (and grandpa) decades of happiness and for friendships that they would not have otherwise had.  I truly believe that BCG played a huge role in what kept my grandma going after my grandpa past, even in her 90's she'd go 2-3 times a day, the garden was her happy place.

Thank you all so much,
Eugenia Loo