DETAILS for Love Your Block cleanup this weekend

Sarah Hutt

Hi All

This is just a reminder that The Love Your Block Fall Clean Up is SATURDAY November 21st from 9am-12pm

This is not a garden sponsored cleanup

It is sponsored by the Boston Public Works Department. This means you have to follow the rules for trash removal that they have requested.

You need to have anything you want taken away on the E. Berkeley/Shawmut Ave corner sidewalk by NOON.

Public Works will pick up trash from the E. Berkeley/Shawmut Ave corner only.

Bring your own garbage bags or leaf bags for pickup.
Please dont overfill the bags - if you cant lift it its too heavy.

I hope many of you will take advantage of this last opportunity to clean your garden.  With the onslaught of rats in the garden removing all rotting fruits is mandatory - remember we have neighbors who do not like looking out their windows at rats scurrying around the garden.

questions?
respond to this email
thank you